WELCOME TO ELEMENTS WEB DESIGN.

Services Get in Touch

Web Design and Development

All of our websites are designed for use on mobile devices and computers.
People using mobile devices to search for services on the internet have now taken over from laptops and desktops, so it is essential your website works across all devices.
I also create online eLearning and Learning Management Systems using Moodle.


Videos and Marketing

So many businesses are now moving towards self build template sites and social media to promote their products and businesses.

Building your own webspace has now become less of a challenge over the past couple of years, the new challenge is to stand out from the crowd of businesses doing the same.

If you would like a demo or free quote for one my my engaging videos or a marketing plan please get in touch.

Take a look at my other site Flexible Marketing for more information on advertising media.

Maintenance

I will regularly backup and maintain your website to ensure in the rare occasion it never goes off line and can be quickly restored to keep downtime to a minimun.

Website Design

I have created and edited the selection of website templates to be able to quickly and efficiently create and customise the wide choice of options available.

Graphics and Logos

I have a large catalogue of images and graphics and I always use graphic designers I know well and can trust to do an excellent and efficient job.

Areas We Cover

We cover all areas of the North East including: North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Newcastle, Gateshead, Wearside, Durham and Northumberland.
During lockdown, I am happy to deal with customers via Teams, Google Chat, Email and Phone.

Page Sections to mix and match.

These can be used as individual pages or a one page layout.

Front Page Header

A front page header can have a large background image, Letterbox Image or video with or without text overlayed.

Content Sections

A content section can have up to 6 columns and can include a mixture of: Text, Images, Video, Youtube and social media feeds. The columns don't need to be the same width, an image can be 25% of the screen and text take up the remaining 75%.

Image Galleries

Gallery sections can include a full page image, a grid of images or an automatic slider, these can be clicked on to display in full screen or to navigate to more information or another page.

Contact Informaion

The Content information can contain a form, Email Address, Contact Number, Postal Address, Google Map and Social Media Links.

Pricing Guide

Multiple Page HTML Site

£500

  • Multiple Pages
  • Social Media links and Feeds
  • Free Hosting for First Year
  • Email Addresses
  • Monthly Payments Available
Contact us

One Page HTML Site

£250

  • Single scrolling page
  • Social Media links and Feeds
  • Free Hosting for First Year
  • Email Addresses
  • Monthly Payments Available
Contact us

Digital Marketing

£250per month

  • Website
  • Google Business Page
  • Added to Google Maps
  • Google Ads Campaign
  • Facebook ads
Contact us

Get in touch for more information

Email: james@elements-webdesign.co.uk
Phone: 07733485968